Friday, November 2, 2007

Entering the Blogosphere

Well we are now officially bloggers on the interweb. We are excited to finally be a part of the world of internet nerds. I guess these days it sn't so nerdy anymore.

Check our our halloween pics. Ally was a Pup, Luke a bat (not to be confused with Batman) and Ava was a Gorilla.

Here is a shot of Luke fueling up before a night of running from door to door gathering up as much candy as possible.

Ally's kindergarten halloween party. Luke and Ava were invited which made them feel like one of the big kids.

Trunk or Treat at the church.


On the streets trick or treating.

Enjoying the fruits of their labors.

CANDY!!!

Luke at the end of a long night - I think I ate too much candy!

2 comments:

Cale, Hailey, Kira & Cole said...

I love that you are blogging. I know its kind of nerdy but it will be so much fun to see what you guys are doing.

suzi said...

hey i hope i can leave a comment even though i am not a blogger but i'm glad you got these photos up. you should put the ones i took on here so i can see them. my mailbox has not seen any?