Sunday, January 13, 2008

another tooth out, another hermit crab

Ally lost her second tooth, this time a legitimate one from the bottom, not the top deadened one. We are going to the dentist tomorrow to see about the snaggle tooth that has slid over on the top, porbably to have it taken out, just don't tell her that. Too scary!

Ally was really nervous about this tooth, so to help her, Josh told her that she could buy another hermit crab with the money from the tooth fairy.
So the very next morning we headed out to the pet store with some of Luke's buddies and picked out "superman", the next addition to our growing family of pets.
Here he is in his container to take home. And it looks like Luke has found some kind of treasure as well.
What will happen with the next tooth? Stay tuned, there are still three wiggly ones.

2 comments:

Ashly said...

Ally is getting so big! I am so glad you have a blog. Hopefully I will keep up mine a little better this year than I did last year. You can check it out, but I promise it is nothing exciting.

jules said...

Wow! I can't believe all those wiggly teeth at the same time. I hope the dentist went well. It's not my favorite place, so I have a hard time putting on a happy face when I take my kids!