Saturday, March 15, 2008

music fun

The kids have come up with "can music" which means one kid is banging on the pots and pans while the other plays the "cymbals". Luke is pointing at Ally letting her know she is up.


Then they switch. I love that they are so creative and work so well together. I just wish it was somehow a little quiter. Josh and I have to escape upstairs during a few of their numbers. To keep our sanity.
Our other favorite musical activity is putting on my running play list and dancing around the house, practicing for the girls dancing with the stars audition.
Here I am showing the kids that this old mama still has some moves.
And I love Ava's face here, wild and happy after some having a fun time together.


2 comments:

ang :o) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ang :o) said...

hey Anne. I stumbled upon your blog through Megan's. You're little family has sure grown since last we saw you! They are beautiful! We are still in the 13th Ward. Rummler's are actually renting our house from us as we were given a great opportunity to manage apartments which provided us the ability to adopt. Check out our blog!
KG, Angee and Flower