Sunday, May 17, 2009

haircuts

The girls were looking a little scraggly (Luke's hair is just growing back from a sahve, so he is not) so I tok them in for haircuts to my good friend Jayme. This was Ava's first real haircut-which means it was not me snipping away at long looking pieces while destracting her while in the bath. She was a little nervous, but had a good time and loved to show off her hair cut to dad and her friends later.

She is afraid of the blow dryer at home, but sat very still for this one. she still did not like it one bit though.


Ally loved her new do too, she got a lot taken off. We do it curly most days though, its was easier, and cuter too, I think.

I went and got mine cut short a couple of days later. So all the girls have new hairdo's for the summer. I didn't get the dog cape, or any pictures taken of me though. I did sit still.


4 comments:

suzi said...

wow. get ally some makeup on and she's pretty much ready to start dating!

i'm afraid of the blow dryer too.

Ashly said...

Those hair cuts are so Cute! And I am glad you also cooperated for the hair cut.

Holly said...

They look adorable. I'm sorry you didn't get the dog cape. Did they at least give you a lollipop when you were done?

amy said...

Hey, thought I would look at your blog again. Cute kids. Love the cut. Feel free to drop by my blog and say hi. If you didn't add the link to your favorites, the address is on my profile.