Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas




The kids love to read Christmas stories together at night. Ava is especially loving her book it seems. and Luke looks like he is loving his nose. And mine is just red. My contribution-looking like rudolph. I'm so festive.




This has nothing to do with Christmas, but Ava and my dad were good friends over Thansgiving. Ava loved to wear his glasses. so big.




We don't have a tree of our own yet, but at least we got to help decorate grandma and pa pa's. As you can see, the tradition of going up to the mountains looks like it has seen an end.




Still working

Oh the joy of Christmastime! Hopefully we will be putting our own tree up soon, we are still looking for the "perfect" one. So far it does not exist. I'm all for fake tree next year. Always perfect. Needs no water. No needles falling off. But no delicious pine smell, either.

1 comment:

Jaycee said...

I agree with you on the tree--much better idea. As far as the pine scent, just get a pine candle or hang some of those pine-tree, car fresheners from the tree as decorations--you'll never notice.

I love that picture of Dad and Ava.