Saturday, December 15, 2007

scary lights

When I was getting the "big" lights out to check them before I put them on the tree, of course Ava wanted to come see what I was doing. She was so afraid of those lights. Here I am hodling them up to her, and she is hiding behind the train table and almost to cry, I don't know if you can see her face in this, but it was so funny, she was so scared.


So she tried to not look at them, and see if they would go away. Here is Ava's signature pose, whenever she needs comfort, she puts two fingers in her mouth and touches her bellybutton. She used to get sores on her fingers, but they have toughened up. I am surprised her bellybutton isn't rubbed off either, it's funny what kids use for comfort, this is hers.
So we turned off the lights. They burned two little brown spots on our carpet, those big old fashined lights are hot!

No comments: